Town museum Františkovy Lázně

The museum was founded in 1912. Originally, it was housed in what is today the Prokop Holý House on Americká Street; in 1952, it was moved to the  building on Dr. Pohoreckého Street and in last October to the current building on Dlouhá Street not far from swannery.

Here, the museum management, the economic and business departments, the history department and a special library are housed.

In the building there is an exhibition hall and a large collection of exhibits related to the development of the spa and the town of Františkovy Lázně.